The top 5 worst new TV shows of the 2002-2003 season
Opinions by Shawn McKenzie 01/28/2003
All of these shows are shows that premiered in the Fall of 2002 and are mainly network shows. Some of them have been cancelled since then, and hopefully the shows that remain will be cancelled soon. Click on the links to read the full review.
5. “8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter”-How could a show with the great John Ritter and the great Katey Sagal suck? Just watch this show!
4. “MDs”-I guess the producers of this show figured that there was enough “E.R.” rip-offs, so they decided to rip off “M*A*S*H” instead. Good riddance to unoriginal crap!
3. “Greetings from Tucson”-Speaking of ripping off a show, the WB saw the success of ABC’s “George Lopez” and figured that they needed a sitcom about a Latino family too. They forgot to rip off the funniness of the ABC show as well.
2. “Still Standing”-Have you ever seen a show benefit from a cushy time slot more than this unfunny sitcom?
1. “Family Affair”-I still don’t understand why they did a remake of a show that wasn’t funny to begin with! I’m also reeling from the irony that they got Gary Cole, the man who played Mike Brady in the trilogy of hilarious Brady Bunch movies, to play the lead role. Those movies made fun of junk like this!
What do you think of my choices? What would you choose as the top 5 worst new TV shows of the 2002-2003 season? Please go to the Home Page and post your opinion on the Entertain Your Brain Message Board!